Monday, July 2, 2012

Winner Winner! Scratastical Kreations Birthday Bash Blog Hop



Good Evening Everyone!
I want to give you all a huge {{hug}} for stopping by my blog for the
Scraptastical Kreations Birthday Bash Blog Hop!!!!

Drum Roll Please........I have chosen Candace Zentner (Candace) as the winner! You have won $15 in files from www.scraptasticalkreations.com (This does not include the any sales.) Please let me know what file(s) you have chosen and I will get them over to you!!

The games/challenge suggestions from my Facebook Fan Page winner is
Bernadette Bourgeois Brock!

Thanks again for stopping by and I hope that you will all remain followers and enjoy the projects that I post whether it is here on my blog or on my Facebook Fan Page.......until then

Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment