Monday, July 9, 2012

Scraptastical Kreations Design Team Project #63








Good Morning my fellow crafters! Today I am doing a double feature; one card and one layout!

For this fun layout I used four different Scraptastical Kreations Paper Piecing files and my Cricut.

The clothesline is the focus of my layout, which I cut from the "Baby Steps" cricut cartridge, page 62 and it is cut at 5 inches. The tweetie bird comes with this cut but I did add some googly eyes!

Now for all the SK cuts I used. The sun is from "Sunny Day", the clouds are from "KISS-Spring", the tree and grass snippets are from "Paper Boy" and the onsie and booties are from "KISS-Oh Baby". You can find them all and many more here on her website.....www.scraptasticalkreations.com.

And to add a little extra I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder Divine Swirls on my clouds.

For my layered grass background I used Kiwi Lane Designs templates, that come in an assorment of shapes for your scrapbook layouts. You can find them here www.kiwilane.com.

I hope that you enjoyed my creation tody and I'll see ya again soon.

Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Nice. This is an excellent source for graphic design information. I like your blog. Thanks for sharing this blog.

    ReplyDelete