Friday, July 27, 2012

CardzTV STAMPS ~ I'm on the Design Team!

Welcome! This is my first official post being on the Design Team for CardzTV Stamps and I am honored! We are starting a new challenge and it will run until August 2, 2012.

Challenge: "Anything Goes"
Make anything that you wish and use any stamp set from CardzTV Stamps and if you don't have a stamp set yet what are you waiting for? Let me help you!! CLICK HERE to get started =)

Here is what I made for the challenge...............




I had a blast making this layout AND using these awesome stamps from Mary @ CardzTV Stamps : )

The stamps set that I used today is "Fun in the Sun", which you can purchase here!

I knew that I wanted to create a layout using this stamp set, but I wasn't quite sure how. So I put on my thinking cap and started looking through the files on Silhouette Studio (Cameo) and I saw this sign and thought to myself "I can stamp a few different sentiments right onto the road sign". I also grabbed a sun and some clouds and from there it all just came together.

The bears and pool are a set from Scraptatical Kreations called "Sizzlin' Summer Fun", which you can get here if your interested! These files cannot be cut from the Cricut but you can hand-cut them or use any other die-cutting machine(s).
 (Ex: Silhouette SD or Cameo, Eclips, eCraft, to name a few.)

Thank you for stopping by and since you're here why don't you leave me a comment letting me know that YOU were here!!!!

To join in on the challenge you will need to stop on over to Mary's blog and link your project to her blog. You can get to Mary's blog HERE! The winner will receive one of Mary's fabulous stamp sets and will be chosen my random.org.
Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

11 comments:

  1. Jennifer, I love that you made a layout. The bears are adorable and the sun makes me smile. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team, Jennifer. I love the way you used the stamps on the arrows. Great design and one I'm going to have to keep in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is awesome and what a way to use the Fun in the Sun set!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout!! Those darling little bears in the pool, the colors, that great sun with the goofy face, the wonderful sign!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super summer fun layout love all the sentiments on the signs. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this layout is super fun! I love the colors, love the sentiments you used on the signs... just a fun summer layout!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beary cute! What a great use of Mary's stamps. Great job! Welcome to the team!

    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so cute!! I love your layout great job with the challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing stamps on layouts. This is no exception. I love the light colors and the little bears...so adorable ! You rock girlfriend !!
    Big Hugz
    DeNetra !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love this layout!! That sign post idea is so cute :) TFS

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete