Thursday, July 19, 2012

Scraptastical Kreations Design Team Project #66



Good Morning Fellow Crafters!

It's time for another Scraptstical Kreations DT project =) For this simple card I used the "Baby Buckaroo" file and because I wanted to have a new baby boy card and didn't want the western feel to it, I left out the cowboy hat and ruffled up some embroidery thread for a patch of hair. I also added a side border and 3 buttons with some hemp cord tied in each of them. I used a scallop punch from Fiskars.

You can find this file and many others at www.scraptasticalkreations.com.

I used two stamp sets on my card today. One is the sentiment that is from Miss Mary at CardzTV Stamps, which you can also purchase them here and the set I used is from "It's All About You". The face on my baby is from "Wide-Eyed Face Assortment" from Peachy Keen Stamps, which you can find here.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

1 comment: