Monday, July 16, 2012

Scraptastical Kreations Design Team Project #65





Good Morning Guys! Check out this fabulous altered frame I made.

I used the "Magical Memories Title" that you can find here and the "KISS-This & That" for my tickets that you can find here from www.scraptasticalkreations.com.

You can purchase the wooden frames at Michaels for only $1 and they make great gifts for any occasion and they are easy to jazz up.

To make my frame you will need....
Mod Podge
Disney Magic Kingdom (Hot of the Press-I bought mine at JoAnns)
Red Paint
Foam on a stick brushes
Embroidery Floss (black, yellow & red)
Sanding Square
Black ink (for the edges)
White gel pen
Pop Dots
Adhesive


First you will paint the back of the frame and the square insert where the picture goes.
Mod Podge the front of the frame and apply your pattern paper.
Cut the around the frame and inside pic area.
Apply Mickey balloons sticker
Apply tickets
Tie bow in ribbon and attatch to tickets and then wrap up over the top of frame.
Apply Title

Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer


1 comment:

  1. This frame is beautiful!! It's so unique and I love all the "Mickey" Colors.. so fun!

    Hugs,
    JO

    ReplyDelete