Monday, July 2, 2012

Scraptastical Kreations Design Team Project #61


Yummy! Watermelons





It's Monday and it's time to get back to the work week! Blah!

Today I am sharing a 12x12 scrapbook layout with you that I finished over the weekend. I used the "KISS-Summer" set that you can find here at www.scraptasticalkreations.com.

I used the border, photo corners, and the title from the Silhouette Studio program (works with Silhouette SD & Cameo). I hope you enjoyed my project today and I will be announcing winners from the Scraptastical Kreations Birthday Bash Blog Hop later this evening!

The pattern paper is from the DCWV The Spring Fling Summer Days Combo Set.

Happy Scrappin'
    Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty layout. I saw more of your pages, you are very creative and talented.

    ReplyDelete