Monday, March 14, 2011

Have a Shamrockin' Day


For this card creation I used my Gypsy to weld the "Asian" label from the Lacy Labels Cricut Lite Cartridge. The card base is sized at 3.53w by 5.00h, the black layer is sized at 3.35w by 4.75h, and the pattern cardstock that I purchased a Michaels from their stock (Green Argyle) is cut at 3.18w by 4.50h.

The shamrocks are cut from the Celebrate with Flourish and it's cut at 2.50 inches. I used the Seeing Spots and Swiss Dots cuttlebug folders.

The stamp that I used is from Emma at mycreativetime.com stamp set called "I Believe in Leprechauns". I used the same label and sized it smaller for my sentiment. The black layer is cut at 2.31w by .87h and the green layer is at 2.15w by .62h.


To finish off my card I used some twine from the twinery.com and added some faux stitching throughout!

No comments:

Post a Comment