Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day Card


I used the new Imagine/Gypsy update to create this card. I cut the light green paper from the Cricut Imagine More cartridge at 5.0". The white background paper is cut at 6.0. I cut the shamrock from the Paper Doll Dress Up at 3.5 and colored it using the RGB codes from Mr Frosty cartridge. I also added some green twine. The "paperclip" for my sentiment is from the Fabulous Finds cartridge pg 107 and it is cut at 2" and I used the Jagged Creative feature key.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer

    everything went well , but when I went to upload my Imagine carthridge it keeps on saying that the imagine is not connected to the gypsy , go figure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you getting that message when you are trying to print/cut from your Gypsy?? I got that message a few times, so I turned my Imagine off and on again and then it worked!!

    Try moving your cord around a little bit or unplugging and then plugging back in.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jennifer! I just wanted to let you know that your project was featured on this week's Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog's - Fantabulous Friday segment!

    http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2012/03/fantabulous-friday-saint-patricks-day.html

    ReplyDelete