Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cricut Everyday Scrapbook LO


This is a 2-page layout with four pictures. I used the Cricut Circle Exclusive cartridge Cricut Everyday.

I cut the phrase on page 26 at 2 1/4", I also cut the scissor2 on page 56 at 3". For the 3 squares that are grey, purple, and white I used the Yudu screens on page 44 and cut them at 3" as well. I used the DCWV Stack 7 for my patterned paper. I used the Tags, bags, boxes, and more to cut my tags at 2" and 1 3/4". I used twine from the twinery and some buttons to finish the pages off.

I also used my Cuttlebug and the Swiss dots, Spots and Dots, and the Divine Swirls folders.

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I've awarded you the Stylish Blog Award in recognition of all of your great crafty creations. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us!
    To check out your award, please follow the link below:
    http://msscrappycreations.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete