Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #68


For the challenge this week.....we are to make a card using any house image and any colors, but we also have to incorporate a flourish and lace.

I chose to use the cartridge April Showers and I cut the house at 3 1/2". I used the Divine Swirls cuttlebug folder as my "flourish" and I do not have any lace so I added a polka dotted red ribbon. I also used the Seeing Spots cuttlebug folder on my background paper.

Now it is your turn to show us your creativity, so stop over at Cricut Cardz Challenge and see what lovely cards the rest of the design team has created.

Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. aww super cute card! the house is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love the embossing, love the color combinations. Great job!
    Connie :)
    DT2

    ReplyDelete