Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day Card


I created this card in my Gypsy. I used the Lacy Labels to create by card base which is the All Girl label cut at 5.00 by 5.00. I then cut at layer for my card using the same label which is cut at 4.50. The layer is cut from Recollections Argyle Green paper that I purchased from Michael's stock paper.

For the images on my card I used the horseshoe from Create a Critter and welded a shamrock from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. The horseshoe is cut at 3.75 inches and the shamrock is cut at 1.63.

I finished the card off by wrapping twine around the layer of the card and faux stitching on the card, horseshoe, and shamrock!

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog. I have a question concerning your 2/11th post about the GREEN Imagine. What video site are you referring to? Can't seem to find Sara at mypinkcricut.
    Thanks again,
    gailpellegrin@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2xvRicPJNI

    Here is the link to the video. It is from mypinkcricut on youtube uploaded on 2-6-2011. Her husband is the one that actually filmed the video of him painting it for her!

    Thanks Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! I came across your lovely card and was wondering if I could feature it on
    The Story Matters blog on St. Patrick's Day with a link back to your blog?
    http://thestorymatters.com/
    if you could send me an email (I don't see an email link here) at mandykaykay(AT)gmail(DOT)com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete