Monday, March 18, 2013

You Are Outta This World

Good Morning!!
 
I finally took the leap last week and signed up for the Peachy Keen Stamp Club! This is a reoccuring billing for a new stamp set that comes out the beginning of each month. The set includes a 8.5x11 sheet of assorted stamps; such as faces, sentiments and images. 
 
Since I signed up just a few days prior to the new release
I was able to get the Feb and March kits at $29.95 each.
 
 I used my Copic markers to color in my robot,
then I stamped his faces and whited out the eyes with my gel pen.
I then added my sentiment on the bottom and a little twine to finish it up.
 
Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! Your coloring is amazing!!!!
    ~Colleen

    ps wassup with the first comment??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he's cute!! your coloring rocks too!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete