Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter and a card!

 
Good Morning and Happy Easter!!!
 
I am sharing a card that I made for my son!
He is 16, so he gets a little cash instead of a basket.
Don't worry though because he still colors eggs and sometimes helps
 his little sister "go on the hunt" for them;-)
 
 
My card was made using the "Funny Bunny" paper piecing file from Too Cute by Jessica.
 My clouds are from Silhouette Studio and the grass is an edge punch.
I stamped "Happy Easter" from the PKS March Kit of the Month on the inside of his card.
Enjoy your day and Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. too cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute card!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Love the furry butt and embellishments:) Thanks for sharing.
    Tabitha's Designs
    Great price digi paper:)

    ReplyDelete