Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sending Easter Blessings

 
 
Morning Ladies!!
 
Today I am sharing a card I made from the Silhouette Studio. I had to add a little later to it, so the panels with the white background, I added to give it more "pop". The center image does include the the shadow and image, so I just needed to balance it out.
 
The Easter Bear is a paper piecing (SVG) file from Too Cute by Jessica.
 
I recently ordered the "Mama Load" Crinkle Ribbon
from LoveBug Creations so I was just itching to use it.
 



 Sentiment stamps is from the Peachy Keen Stamps Monthly Club Kit
(PKSC-15 March 2013)
Thanks for stopping by
and
Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer this is so adorable! I love the ribbon and the card style!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card!!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried and tried to make this style of card: EPIC FAIL!!! I love this cute cute cute cut! The khaki, pink and white goes so well together! And his cute floppy ears! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete