Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hoppy Easter

Good Morning!
 
I have had this thing with cards lately, lol. I just cannot seem to get
 "outta the groove", so we'll just roll with it for now.
 
This card was created using a bookmark that I duplicated and welded together. I used this cute baby bunny that I found in the Silhouette Store (but you can also purchase her from Paper Piecing by Nikki). She has her items available for purchase through the store and her own store. Great news for us paper piecer's that have the Silhouette subscription.
The cloud is also from the Sil Store.
 
 The fence and grass are both border punches.
The butterflies are also from a punch set from Fiskar's.
 Ooooohhhh I just think she is so cute!! I used a Peachy Keen Stamp on
her face from the set "Snow Cuties Face Assortment" (PK-500)
The sentiment was created on my computer and printed in the cloud!
 
Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. omg sooo cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
    blogging it foward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. this is ADORABLE!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete