Friday, January 27, 2012

Scraptastical Kreations Design Team Project #16





Welcome to another Scraptastical Kreations Design Team project!! I am having the best time putting all of these bears together. It is surely getting easier and easier :~)

For this super girly layout I used the "I Love You Bear, which you can get your hands on right here for only $2.50!

Here are the deets on my layout! The paper is Colorbok from Walmart for $5.00 includes 20 papers, 245 stickers and 84 die-cuts and this stack is called Sweet Memories, I liked it so much I bought 2 of them.

I also used My Creative Time's "Build A Banner" kit and "Anyday Bingo & Crossword" stamp set for the title to my page. You can also find her awesome stamps and dies here!

The 3 hearts I cut from the Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More cricut cartridge and they are cut at 3 1/4" and I adhered a button to each of them. You can use these "tags" to note when/where your picture was taken!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see ya again real soon :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment