Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Scraptastical Kreations Design Team Project # 15







Welcome to another design team project for Scraptastical Kreations! For this double page layout I went out of my realm and combined paper piecings with a Cricut cartridge :o)

The clowns are a mixture of the Apple Pickin' Bear from Scraptastical Kreations which you can get him here, and then I added the clown outfit from Paper Doll Dress Up. I cut the paper piecing "as is" no adjusting his size. (You will only need the head, ears, eyes, mouth, and arms! Then I cut the clown costume at 3 3/4".

I used my Silhouette SD to create the title to my page. I used the font called Hobo Std cut at 1.45" in height and then I used a 0.130" offset for the black shadow. I then chose 4 colors in my layout and alternated the letters to those colors.

I used "The Paper Studio: A Boy's Universe" coordinating paper pack!

Hope you enjoyed the extra creativity I put into this DT project for Scraptastical Kreations!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This layout is really neat! It could be used for a birthday too!

    What machine do you use to cut the Scraptastical Kreation files with? I looked on their site but couldn't find directions for using the files with the cricut. Is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use my SCAL 2.0 (Sure Cuts a Lot) software along with my Cricut. Finding SCAL 2.0 is rare these days because of a lawsuit. SCAL 3.0 will NOT work with the Cricut. I also use my Silhouette SD.

      Delete