Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Scraptastical Kreations Design Team Project #9





Wowsers I am just moving along with my Design Team projects for Scraptastical Kreations. I hope that you are all enjoying them as much as I am making them! Are you being inspired to start using SVG or GSD files? I hope so because it really opens up new crafting possibilities.

Ok so onto my layout today, I used the Calender Cuties, which you can find here, at Scraptastical Kreations. This is the January file which you will see once you hop on over to the website. I plan on using a lot of these files on scrapbook layouts and cards.

I used a file from Silhouette Studio to make him a cane to go with his decked out hat for the New Year's Party that he attended. I used the DCWV Stack 7 and the Slice Black & White paper pad that I won a few months ago!

For my title I used the Phrases Cricut Cartridge and cut it at 2 1/2". There are so many different titles you can use with this cartridge.

Thanks for stopping and see you again real soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment