Monday, June 18, 2012

Scraptastical Kreations Design Team Project # 56

Hello again! For my design team project today I created another card! I used the "Hot Diggity Dog" file from www.scraptasticalkreations.com. I used the print and cut feature in the Silhouette Studio (Cameo) to cut out the hot dog and adhered it to my layered card! This is a very simple way to get those projects done if your in a hurry. The picnic tablecloth cardstock is from the "DCWV-Guy Stack" and I used one of the folders from the Simply Charmed cuttlebug folder set. Enjoy your day~

2 comments:

  1. super cute card! love the embossing on it also

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute project TFS! please stop by my blog
    melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete