Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #111: "Summer Fun"

Good Morning! Today, we are starting another Cricut Cardz Challenge :~) The challenge for this week is to make a card for any occasion using Summer as your theme and any colors/cartridge you'd like. So when I think of summer I think of a few things like the pool, beach, and the fair! So I took out my Carousel Cricut Lite cartridge and found this cute ferris wheel, which I cut out at 5". My card base is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". The grass is a fiskars punch and the sun is cut from my Silhouette. The stamp is from My Pink Stamper. Go to Cricut Cardz Challenge over at CardzTV and see what we have all created for your inspiration. You have until July 10, 2012 to get your card submitted! Happy Crafting :~))))

No comments:

Post a Comment