Friday, June 1, 2012

Aloha Scrapbook Layout

Today I sat down at my craft area and I knew that I wanted to create a layout using my Cricut, but I had no idea what I was going to make. I started going through all of my cartridges and PACK YOUR BAGS stuck out a little and so I started paging through the manual. I then realized that I have never used this cartridge. Flipped through the pages a little more and chose my images and that is how I came up with this layout! The airplane is cut at 2 1/2" from page 36 and the island is cut at 6 1/2" from page 45. The title Aloha is cut from Silhouette Studio along with the state (islands) of Hawaii. The pattern cardstock is from The Paper Stuio: A Day at the Beach. Thank you for taking a look at my layout today!

1 comment:

  1. I just happen to find your blog and became a new follower. I love that you create layouts since that is my passion too! I am looking forward to more of your creations, off to look around your blog some more!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete