Sunday, April 29, 2012

Scraptastical Kreations Newsletter Publication Project #43

Have you signed up for the Scraptastical Kreations Newsletter yet? Do you LOVE to paper piece? Then what are you waiting for? This layout was created using the "MONSTERS R US" file that can be purchased at www.scraptasticalkreations.com. The pattern paper is from the open stock at Michael's and it's called All Over Monsters. I used the Silhouette Studio/Cameo to create my title with a spooky font LD FRIGHTMARES and then I added a shadow effect to it. For all the monster's faces I used Peachy Keen Stamps ~ MONSTER MASH Face Assortment! Now it is time to go sign up for the newsletter and I have it right here for you to click on HAVE A GREAT DAY :o)

2 comments:

  1. I love this layout. So colorful and great detail!

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable layout, I love monsters!!!

    ReplyDelete