Monday, April 30, 2012

Scraptastical Kreations Design Team Project #44

WoWsErS!! I love this layout and it is now my favorite of all the ones that I have ever created! I used the "A Boy's Life" file from www.scraptsticalkreations.com which you can find here! I cut the file at the size it is. The pattern paper that I used in the background is "Construction" by Recollections and it can be found in the open stock at Michaels. For the "caution" photo mats I made those myself using the Silhouette Studio by taking a 4 1/2" by 6 1/2" yellow square and then a thin black rectangle and then angling and copy and pasting to complete the photo mat. For the "dirt" piles I used the dirt pile from the dump truck in this file, enlarged it, crumpled it in my hands, and then inked using the Tim Holtz Black Soot distress ink around then edges and on the crinkles. It worked perfectly and I love the look. I put all the boys and the title on foam squares and also 2 of the photo mats. Thank you for stopping by =)

No comments:

Post a Comment