Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #106: "April Showers"


Good Morning! I'm glad you stopped by for another Cricut Cardz Challenge!

Today's challenge is to make a card for any occasion using an umbrella, rain boots, clouds, raindrops, puddles, etc. from any cartridge(s)using any colors you'd like.

I used the Everyday Paper Dolls cricut cartridge for most of my card today including the boy, rain gear, clouds, puddle, and umbrella. I also incorporated my Silhouette Cameo into this by using the raindrop background paper.

Everyday Paper Dolls - Page 42
Clouds: 2 3/4" & 1 3/4"
Boy: 3 1/4"
Outfit & All Accessories: 3 1/4"
-Raincoat
-Umbrella
-Boots

Stop on over to Cricut Cardz Challenge (CardzTV) and view what the other design team members have created for your inspiration. You have two weeks to join in on the challenge!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! So cute. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,
    I was watching a couple of your videos, they are great by the way. I just subscribed to you and I hope you do the same for me. Love your work.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete