Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cricut Imagine "Yummy" Card


For this card I used the Yummy Cricut Imagine cartridge and My Pink Stamper Simply Sweet Occasions Stamp set. The brown layer is cut at 4.7, pink layer is cut at 4.4, and the sweet shop is cut at 3.2. For this inside I used one of the borders from this cartridge as well and cut it at 1.3. I inked around the edges with my Colorbox inks and did faux stitching around the card. I also used pink sorbet twine from thetwinery.com to finish off the card.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn! I watch your videos on You tube faithfully! I'm glad I found your blog! This is a cute card, why don't you put your video on here too? I'm your newest follower! I am giving away a birthday stamp set for my birthday! Don't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice and thanks for all the followings! I don't put my videos on my blog because it seems to take forever to load them.

    I have become a follower to your blog as well.

    Happy Scrapping!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete