Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge # 62


For this challenge, make a card (Cup of Cheer) using and cup image, any cartridge, and any color.

So since I am from Wisconsin and the Green Bay Packers won Superbowl XLV I thought I would use this to my advantage! I used the Smiley Cards cartridge for the mug which I cut at 4". I also used the internet to create my background paper by using a helmet image and copy and pasting it throught. I used a piece of green cardstock to match my card base that is cut at 1"x4" and wrote the word "Cheer" on it. Then I finished off the card by using some yellow ribbon.

Visit Cricut Cardz Challenge to see what the other Design Team #1 members came up with. Remember, that you can also join in on the fun!!

Thanks for stopping and feel free to comment.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT card for the CCC challenge. You inspired me to use that cartridge as well. TFS!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking,dotcom

    ReplyDelete