Thursday, September 9, 2010

Trick or Treat "Joy" Fold Card






I used the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge for this card. I cut the "Costumes" on page 49 at 2 3/4". I also cut the cat from the same page at 2 3/4". I used my white gel pen and traced the lines that were cut in the image.

For the front of the card I cut the bag at 6" from page 52 and I dabbed some black ink around the edges and I also used a black gel pen and traced the trick or treat.

On all of the orange spider pages I used white colorbox pigment ink around all the edges and then wiped it off with a paper towel for a little extra effect. On the background where the "children" are I used black inkl on that peice because of the orange boarder around it.

I also cut 4 spiders out with a Martha Stewart spider punch and attatched in several places throughout the card.

I have to say that I definately had the most fun making this Halloween card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment