Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge # 42





Here is the card that I made for the Cricut Cardz Challenge # 42. The challenge is to make a card for Halloween using the card feature from any cartridge you'd like, and using any colors you'd like.


I used the Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge to cut the Haunted House "card feature" on page 69 @ 6" and the spider web on the front porch at 1".

I used the Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge to cut the bat (pg 48) at 1 1/2", the street sign (pg 70) at 3 1/2", ghosts (pg 37) 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", pumpkin (pg 59) at 1 1/2", Happy Halloween phrase (pg. 30) at 1".

The colors used are black, purple, lime green, yellow, gray, orange, blue, and green!

I hope that you all will join us in the challenge! I had a blast putting this card together :) You can hop on over to the Cricut Cardz Challenge blog here and see what cute Halloween cards that Design Team 1 came up with for the challenge! Hope to see you over there :)

The challenge is open to the public this week, so it's time for you to be creative and show us what you've got!

7 comments:

  1. I REALLY like how your card turned out. Simply amazing. For whatever reason I haven't noticed this card feature cut so I guess I need to start paying better attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT card for this week's challenge Jennifer!! Love all the fun details you added!!
    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for the challenge, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer this is mind blowing it is so cute. I love all of the details.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute! I need both of these carts ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow after seeing this I think I NEED Mini Monsters! Thanks...
    From your fellow design team member

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great Card! So much detail and things to look at. Wonderful job.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    (CCC Team #2)

    ReplyDelete