Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hello Everyone!

I am in Florida with my husband and my daughter! I have some posting to do when I get back to Wisconsin!

I ordered an Imagine from HSN on the launch date, but it came to me defective so I had to send it back. I was able to do that Monday morning and it arrived at my house Friday night so I cannot wait to get home to see if this one works, I return Tuesday night Sept 28th:) I probably won't do any videos on the Imagine just yet until I am more comfortable with it. I may post some of the projects on my blog for those of you that are interested.

Hope all is well and I have a card that I made for the Cricut Cardz Challenge Design Team on Wednesday that I made prior to leaving and will hopefully be able to get that posted to my blog for you!


Happy Crafting,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment