Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Weekly Wednesday Challenge with CBC Scrapbooking

Good Morning & Happy Hump Day!
 
Yes, it is that time again that Colleen and I get to share our weekly challenge with all of you! It's my turn to pick the challenge and I went with SPORTS. My original plan for this was to take a few pictures of my daughter and her American Girl doll dressed up in the Soccer outfit. Well, time kind of got away from me and I didn't get the picture nor did my layout turn out how I had planned it.  Maybe I'll give it another go in a few weeks.
 
I used the title from Miss Kate's Cuttables that I found in the Silhouette Store.
 

 
Thank you for stopping by and please be sure to check out CBC Scrapbooking to see what she has created using Soccer as her SPORT theme as well.
 
Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment