Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I am a Guest Designer for Scrappy Dew Creations!

Hello and Good Morning!!
 
I am guest designing for the month of July for Scrappy Dew Creations another paper piecing company!!! Did you know they were out there waiting for you to stop by their store and check out their amazing files. Here is the LINK!!!!
 Wait don't leave yet.......you didn't check out my project!
 
Here's the project that I created using
 "Slip N Slide Kids 2013"!
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's is also Wednesday which means it is CBC Scrapbooking and Creative Cricut Designs' Challenge of the week!!! It is my turn to choose a challenge and I chose "WATER".
Make anything pertaining to water; beach, pool, tub,  rain, kids washing dishes, etc.
 
 
For the adorable faces, I used Peachy Keen Stamps!! 
On the sun I used "Happy Lashes PK-460" and for the little girl I used "Dolly Dumplins PK-560".

 This scrapbook layout will also be listed on eBay!
You can look for this and many more of my projects by searching seller:
mylittlescrapbookhaven
 
Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer


 

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, welcome to the ScrappyDew Creations Guest DT! This is a wonderful layout! Those faces are adorable.


    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.

    ReplyDelete