Thursday, May 2, 2013

"Aim High" Scrapbook Layout

 
Good Afternoon!
 
I have chosen another sketch for a BFF scrapbook challenge that I have going with Colleen.
Once again I have taken to Pinterest to find said sketch and here it is!!
 
 
All the information about the sketch can be found HERE!
----------
The image I chose for this particular layout is "Aim High"
from Scrapping Bug Designs. I added the clouds from the Silhouette Store
and the grass is a fiskar's punch.
I added the adorable face by using "Dolly Dumplins"
face stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps.
The papers I chose were from DCWV "The Girlhood Stack",
"American Girl Crafts" and The Paper Studio "Fairytale Princess".
I added some lilac twine for the string to my kite.
Also finished it off with some faux stitiching on my top border piece
and also in the lower left side of the page.
 
Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment