Tuesday, April 30, 2013

CHALLENGE BETWEEN CRAFTY BFF'S

Good Morning All!
 
My BFF, Colleen and I have decided to challenge each other
by creating a weekly challenge. They just happened to be due Wednesdays'.
 
For my challenge week I decided to use a sketch I found on Pinterest.
First, I will show you pictures of what I created and then have the picture of the sketch!
 



I used the Alphabet border from Fiskars.
I used the "School Days" stamp set from CardzTV.
My banner is from My Creative Time die kit.
I added some hemp cord for my bows on the banner.
My title is alphabet foam stickers.
The paper pack that I used is DCWV "My Sunshine Stack"
 
 
Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. I agree Jennifer beautiful LO for sure! Nice sketch too! You are doing what my best friend and I have been doing for the past ten weeks now... =)

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete