Sunday, February 24, 2013

Keep in Touch!

 
Good Morning!
 
Today I made a really fun card!
I know that there are a lot of you out there just like me that start their day out with FACEBOOK! So, of course, when I saw these files I had to use them.
Miss Mary from CardzTV Stamps released a new stamp set "Simply Said" and
so I used that sentiment on my card.
 
So many of us keep in touch with a lot of people that maybe we normally wouldn't but because FB makes it so easy....we do!
 
I found these two SVG files with two different designers.
 
The Facebook Logo was found on www.paperpiecingbynikki.com
 as "Social Butterfly" for a measly $.99....awesome deal!!
 
The "Like Me" hand was found at www.svgcuttingfiles.com. for FREE!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and
Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

1 comment: