Friday, February 22, 2013

CardzTV Stamps Challenge #25: Luck of the Irish


Cardz TV Challenge # 25 "Luck of the Irish"
Make a card, layout or craft project using stamped,
digital, or electronically cut Shamrocks or Leprechauns.
Starts: Friday, Feb 22, 2013
Ends: Thursday, Mar 7, 2013 @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps 

Here is my project for this challenge:
 

 
I used "It's All About You" stamp set

 
 
The SVG files that I used on my card today are from Too Cute by Jessica!
This set is called "St Patty's Day Accessories" and you can find all her files on her website.
www.toocutebyjessica.com 
 

Come play with us!


Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer




16 comments:

  1. Love this Jenniefer - I will have to remeber this kind of layout idea - I think it's so clever! TFS :)

    Michelle (DT sister)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layout of your card Jennifer and that bow and embossing folder are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your card!!! I love the ribbon and the cute scalloped circles are the perfect touch! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much love for this card-- I adore those little circles and filled with the most adorable little cuts-- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is too too cute!! I LOVE the embossing folder too! Where did you get that?

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love tis card

    Rosiemini@gmail.com
    Www. Scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is absolutely adorable! I love that ribbon so much!! Where did you get it? I also love the design on the card, great job!

    Hugs,
    Jo-DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jennifer, this is so darn cute. I love the little images on the scalloped circles and the embossing. Great design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card Jennifer!! The embossing is great as are the little scalloped circles. Love love love the ribbon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the embossing on your card! Great ribbon trim too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job! I love the embossing and everything on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfection as always and now I have another place to look for files!

    Thanks!


    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute. I love all the elements you used. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this card is adorable. Love the accessories on the card.

    ReplyDelete