Thursday, August 9, 2012

Scraptastical Kreations DT Project #71

Hi Guys! Today I have a super cute layout to share with you!! I just took these photos last week of my daughter, Mikayla, and our neighbor boy, Max, playing together on our deck. These two have been inseperable since summer started and it's going to be hard for the both of them when she goes back to school.

I used a newer set called "My Main Squeek" from www.scraptasticalkreations.com, which I feel that they are eachother's "main squeek" and when they leave one another for the day/night they give hugs and tell each other they love them. It is sooooo cute.

Onto my layout.....

I picked up an adorbale paper pack by the Paper Studio called "Hoot Hoot" that I used on this layout.




I also used a Kiwi Designs template for my top and bottom border called "Abbie Road", which you can purchase these HERE.


Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment