Monday, August 27, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT

Good Morning! I just wanted to give you all a heads up and let you know that I have resigned from the Scraptastical Kreations Paper Piecing Design Team. Everything is fine, I just need more time for MY scrapbooking and I want to be able to do more videos for you all!!
 
 I will be using my Cricut Expression, Sihouette Cameo, and paper piecings in my upcoming videos and will have another announcement at the end of the week.
 
 
Also, take note on my side bar to the right that I have quite a few blog hops coming up so make sure you come back to check those out =)
 
Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your new projects
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear you will have more videos coming soon. I love your you tube channel and watch all of your videos. Love your scrap style. Thanks for the awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete