Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #93 ~ Think Pink




In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Cricut Cardz Challenge has decided to create "Think Pink" cards. You can visit all of the other designers cards here.

I did find this card to be a challenge as I have never created a card for breast cancer before. When I was making this card I was thinking of my mother-in-law who passed away in April 2006, two months prior to my daughter being born. I would really have loved for them to meet. Unfortunately, this deadly disease has taken her life and now they will never have that opportunity.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to join us for this challenge!


Supplies Used:
Stand and Salute Cricut Cartridge
Ribbon: (9) cut at 3/4"

Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
Circle4: (9) cut at 1"

Pink Sorbet Twine from thetwinery.com
DCWV Buttons and Butterflies Cardstock

3 comments:

  1. Love your card, you did a great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job on this week's challenge. Love how you have the ribbons set against the black scallop circle it just makes them pop right off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out lovely! Wonderful job with this weeks Challenge! :o)

    Theresa (CCC DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete