Sunday, December 15, 2013

Penguin Present - SVG Cutting Files

Good Evening!

I am back to share another GDT project for SVG Cutting Files!  I'm saddened to say that this is my last project,  but I am very proud to have been a part of the team and will continue to support her. She has been an excellent person to work with and so easy going!
 
 
I made this card using the Penguin Present file that you will be available Friday, December 20, 2013. Don't forget to take a tour of the website where you will find amazing files and they are all at affordable prices that you just can beat anywhere else!
 
"Penguin Present"
 My card base is from the Silhouette Studio, but she also has some super fun card bases on her website at www.svgcuttingfiles.com
 
 
I added some "black pearls" from a Viva Décor pearl pen and some ribbon to finish off my card. His adorable face is from none other than Peachy Keen Stamps - Winter Wonderland (PK-482)
 
Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!
 
~Jennifer

4 comments: