Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Weekly Challenge with CBC Scrapbooking!

Good Morning Folks!!
 
It's WEDNESDAY so it is challenge time again already!!

Colleen's turn to choose the challenge and I she said let's do "Anything GOES". 

Since I recently purchased the Project Life kit (I know a tad behind the times, but I'm there now and that's what counts, lol!). I decided to use the "Midnight Edition" and go with a Halloween theme. I have not decided 100% if I like PL or how exactly I am going to set mine up.  
 
 
Here is my PL spread! I used several files from the Silhouette Store along with stamps! For the stamps, I used Joyslife.com's "Halloween Puns" and the new PINK HIPPO's Zombie set.


 I Love Zombies! - Pink Hippo
 Spooky - Silhouette Store
 Corner web - Sil store
Cat- Sil store
You're a good friend stamps - Pink Hippo
 Spider - Sil store
 Skull - Sil store, Web border punch
Oct 31st - Joyslife
Relax and Unwind - Joyslife


Now onto Colleen's layout! Who doesn't love a little gobble, gobble? I think her layout turned out really cute!


All the details of her layout can be found on her
 blog at CBC Scrapbooking!


Thank you for stopping by today!


Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!!! I LOVE the stamps from Pink Hippo about the Zombies! haha!
    I can't wait to see more of your PL pages!!!! Great job!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete