Friday, August 2, 2013

CardzTV Linky Party Go-To Galz-"Sew Much Fun" challenge

Hi everyone! We’re back from our Summer vacation with some new, fun challenges, linky parties, and a new name! We’ve divided our large Cardz TV Design Team into 2 smaller teams, and we’re now Cardz TV Challenge Go-To Galz, and Cardz TV Linky Party Go-To Galz! We’ll be rotating every other week, so each week on Cardz TV, you’ll have a chance to enter our challenge, or link up to our linky party! We’re really excited about this new format, and hope you’ll play along! As always, we’ll use random.org to pick a winner for each linky party, for Cardz TV Stamps and lots of other fun prizes!
The Cardz TV Go-To Galz have been really creative in choosing their linky party themes, SO…are you ready for some fun?
Today we are showcasing the new stamp set
 "SEW MUCH FUN"
 
 
 
Here is my card!

 
I hope that you will join us in this challenge
and show us your creativity!
 
You may link your project on Mary's blog.
The challenge will end on Aug 15th.
 
 
Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

10 comments:

  1. Your card is sew cute!! ;0) Love the bright colors. You should link it up at my Just Because Linky Party ~ Theme is Anything Goes!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Love this so much! It's sew cute and sew perfect! You're sew creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! You did an awesome job.
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable!!!! I cannot get over how stinking cute this is!! LOVE IT!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sew cute! I love the colors you used for the spool of thread and how you used buttons as well. GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, this is a precious card! I love this stamp set reminds me of when I used to sew all my clothes and for my boys. Wow that was a LONG time ago.

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so creative. I love this...pure genius

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome Jennifer!! I so love your colorful spool of 'thread'!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennifer,
    Such a great card and what a cute idea to wrap it with the thread and buttons!
    Love it:)

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete