Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sketch Challenge with my BFF!

 
Good Morning!
 
Yesterday, CBC Scrapbooking and I started up our weekly challenges again!
We had to take a little medical break, but we are back in action ;)
 
We left off with her choosing the challenge and she decided to make it a sketch,
which was found on Pinterest. (I have attached that as well)
Once I found out which sketch it was I knew that I wanted to use a new paper pack that I had recently purchased. (The Paper Studio's Uptown Girl with Glitter). I completed my layout and then realized  I didn't have the right picture to go in it. I contemplated a bit about changing my layout colors so that I could put a picture in it, but these colors and this sketch work well together so hopefully I will take that perfect picture for my layout.
 

Here is the Pinterest Sketch we used.
 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you will follow my blog
or check out my Facebook page!
 
Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer


1 comment:

  1. Love this! Hope you will check out my blog too :) Scrapbooking is one of my favorite things to do when I have time!

    ReplyDelete