Tuesday, October 2, 2012

KaDoodle Bug Designs-October Guest Designer

Hi! Today I am sharing a border set I made using the adorable "I So Pretty" file from KaDoodle Bug Designs for my Guest Designer spot in October!
 
I have some photos to use with these borders for a scrapbook layout,
but I haven't decided exactly how I want it to look just yet.
 

Peachy Keen Stamp (face) Simple Sallies PK-531
 I used the i-Rock tool to creat earrings for all the girls.
 Peachy Keen Stamp (face) Everyday Characters PK-490
 Peachy Keen Stamps (face) Snow Many Faces PK-484

 Peachy Keen Stamps (face) Wide Eyed Kids PK-450
Maybe in a few months I will figure it all out.......
 
Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, These are so stinking cute. Adorable. Hope you plan on sharing the layout when it is done. TFS. ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,
    These are so darn adorable, you did a fabulous job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg these are adorable


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete