Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Scrapbook Layout

Welcome back! I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend with family and friends.
 
I actually created this layout last week but have been so busy with the holiday and getting the kids ready to go back to school I didn't have the time to create a blog post.
 
This layout is another PINTEREST inspired layout and of course I changed it up a bit!
 
 
Here is the one that I found and you can find their website HERE.
 
 
This is the end resuly for my layout. My original plan was to use my Cricut and a few cartridges, but I didn't have the settings right and it was tearing my cardstock and I only had 2 sheets of my pattern paper, so I turned to my Cameo (she cuts perfectly every time). BUT you can recreate this layout using your Cricut.






 
Here is a quick video of me putting this layout together!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you again real soon!
 
Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. Great layout and I love how you recreated it from the original!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout and I love that paper stack!! I used that exact stack earlier this year when I was doing my pictures from our autumn outings.

    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer this is a beautiful layout! I love the paper choices you chose and would love to see an updated post when you add photos to this! Great job!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete