Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Daddy & Me Scrapbook Layout

Hello again! I have an ALL Cricut layout to share with you today =) I created this layout to capture Mikayla and her daddy mowing the lawn, but I cannot for the life of my find the picture! Everyday Paper Dolls: Boy: 4" Girl: 3" Clouds: 1" to 3" varied Pop-Up Neighborhood: Lawn Mower: 3 1/4" Sun: 2" All Mixed Up: Font/Title: 1 1/4" Peachy Keen Stamps: Simple Sallies Face Assortment PK-531 Snow Cutie Face Assortment PK-500 Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave me some love =)

1 comment:

  1. Jen I saw your video on Youtube.
    I had that same trimmer and it never did cut well for me, I looked for a 12 inch Trimmer for about 6 years, and every trimmer I tried I HATED!! And believe me I tried them all
    I finally found one that I LOVE. Its the Stampin' Up Trimmer and It is well worth the money. I recently started selling Stampin Up and it would be a great honor if you were already in need of a trimmer to purchase one through me. If you do I will include a FREE set of refill blades. You will also recieve a NEW 2012-2013 Stampin Up Catalog (that doesn't even come out until June 1st) along with a special gift from me for your order.
    Thanks so much - Katina
    katinamartinez@live.com
    www.katinamartinez.stampinup.net

    ReplyDelete