Thursday, March 29, 2012

Scraptastical Kreations "Scrap~Lift This" Challenge





Good Morning! This was quite a project for me, but I love how it turned out =) I know that there are a lot of mini album lovers out there and I hope this does you all justice.

I used a few Scraptastical Kreations files that you can find here! To create my mini album I used a newer set that was released in the beginning of March called "Mini Album" and then to decorate my album I used "I'm This Many" and "Birthday Bear". The paper stack I used is DCWV Celebration stack and it is perfect for birthdays and especially for boys!To adhere all my pages together I used the Bind-It-All and added a few colors of ribbon. When adhering my album together I left a space in each of the "album pages" so that I can stick a little tag or picture mat inside. This allows more space for journaling or photos. I also used the paper stack to embellish my album, which adds a nice touch as well.

I hope you enjoyed the time and attention in my mini album and are encouraged to give it a try! You will have until April 4th to join in on the "Scrap-Lift This" challenge over on the Scraptstical Kreations Facebook Group click here to join!

Jennifer, SKDT

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! This is so sute - I think I have to try something like this. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Greetigs from germany
    Mel

    ReplyDelete