Friday, November 18, 2011

Holiday Memories Double Page Scrapbook Layout


All cuts are from Silhouette Studio!


Title cut at 7.530" width by 3.150" height


Large Tree cut at 7.005" height by 5.555" width
Small Tree cut at 4.535" height by 3.600" width
Gingerbread house is cut at 7.580" height by 5.490" width


All kraft photo mats are cut at 4" by 4", red and green layers are cut at 3 3/4" by 3 3/4". I cut the scalloped border at .850" height by 3.750" width and for the regular board I cut it at .615" height by 3.750" width.


I cut the large gingerbread man/women (my husband and I) are cut at 4.250" height and the smaller gingerbread boys/girls (all our children) are at 2.785" height!


The gingerbread faces are form the Peachy Keens Stamp line PK-484 Snowmany Face Assortment. I used some copic markers, white gel pen, chalk and colored pencils to complete their faces.


To make my layout complete I used a white gel pen to faux stitch around the whole layout, photo mats, gingerbread house and the title. I also used Marachino twine from thetwinery.com for the bows in all of the girls hair.
All buttons are from Michaels along with the card stock that I used, which is Recollections "Vintage Fashion Colors" Value Pack. For the patterned card stock I used the Cloud 9 Design "Seasonal" paper pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment