Friday, January 21, 2011

COACH Scrapbook Layout



For this layout I mostly used the internet! I also used the Forever Young Cricut cartridge for "glitz" and "glam", which I cut at 1". I also used the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More for the circle tag cut at 3 1/4". The COACH mat is cut at 6 1/4" x 8 1/2" and the black layer is cut at 6 1/2" x 8 3/4". The photo is cut down to 3 1/2" x 6. The black mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 6 1/4" and the pink mat is cut at 4"x 6 1/2". I added pink, black and white buttons and a polka dotted black/white ribbon and tied a knot onto the side. Then I placed it into a shadow box.

This is my absolute favorite scrapbook page that I have done to date. I enjoyed pushing myself to see what I could come up with and I am very pleased with it.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very cute layout. I can see why you favor it. Love the Coach mat.

    ReplyDelete