Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge # 54



For this challenge, we were to make a circle card for Christmas using any cartridge we would like with NO red or green. I used the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge to weld two circles together on my Gypsy to make my card base which is cut at 5 1/2". I cut a scalloped circle for my layer at 5". I cut my snowman at 4 1/4" from Winter Frolic. I used stickles for his nose and 2 buttons.

Please visit Cricut Cardz Challenge to see whatever one else has created. Remember, you are able to join us in the challenge as well.

5 comments:

  1. Jennifer--Well done on the challenge this week. That Gypsy is invaluable for creating shaped cards, don't you think? I just love how you sparkled up your snowman's nose. Thanks for another great card this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card for this week's challenge Jennifer! I love the snowman's hat...adorable!!

    ~Terry~
    DT#1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jennifer this is sooo cute. I keep seeing that snowman and thinking man I have to cut him and NOW I really want to lol. Great job.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahaaaa - what a fun card for the CCC challenge. TFS!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Jennifer, Super cute card. I love this snoman from this cartridge!!!! I'm a new follower. I hope you can stop by and visit:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete