Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #50




Cricut Cardz Challenge # 50: Make a card for Christmas using the card feature from any cartridge you'd li9ke, using any colors you'd like.

I chose to use the Stretch Your Imagination for my card and card base. I used the Joys of the Season for "Happy Holidays". I cut my card at 5 1/2" and the layers to the snowman at 2 3/4". I also used my iRock for the buttons of the snowman and used black stickles for his hat, gloves, scarf and boots, orange stickles for his nose. I used my Snow Marker to make the snow on the card. I wrapped the ribbon around to finish it off. Please hop on over to Cricut Cardz Challenge to see what the Design Team #1 created for you and don't forget you can join the fun as well!

2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH...Your card came out soooo CUTE! I really like the googlie eyes on your snowman! Excellent job on this weeks Challenge! I Really enjoy looking at everyone's work! :o)
    Theresa (DT#2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card for this week's challenge!! Like how you wrapped the ribbon around the card...very nice touch!! :o)

    ReplyDelete